Quote Originally Posted by kbasa View Post
Hi Matthew.

Thanks for the response.
I would like to give you a brief history of what happened recently.
This is not a new installation of Access Manager.We have installed both Admin Console and IDP on the same server long back.
Recently we have imported a new wild card certificate for the BASE URL used in IDP to make the authentication more secure.
earlier IDP was using a 1024 bit SSL cert and we changed that to 2048 bit SSL cert
Since then we encounter this issue.

Please let me know , how do i point this to the self-signed default certificate, as i lost access to Admin Console completely.

Regards
Kishore
Strange that this would affect your administration console. You could try manually replacing the key pair in the device manager's keystore (/var/opt/novell/novlwww/devman.keystore). It probably goes without saying, but you will really want to back up the current keystore before doing anything.

If you run the following on the administration console, you should see one entry with the alias of tomcat
Code:
/opt/novell/java/jre/bin/keytool -list -v -keystore devman.keystore
Replace this with your own certificate pair. Relevant commands can be found at http://www.sslshopper.com/article-mo...-commands.html

Once you do this, restart the administration console and try to access it again. As soon as you get in, update the AC key pair through the administration console interface. Good luck!