Hi,

I want to set up the Inactive identity attribute for the SalesForce application in order to be able to filter out active/disabled accounts in Advanced Analytics.
I've done this for other applications by creating a new attribute "isInactive" in their account schema (when it wasn't provided) and then elaborated the value through a build-map rule or a customization rule (depending on the type of the application).

SalesForce is more challenging though.
I can't use the "isActive" attribute and link it to the Inactive identity attribute, because its value is opposite (true in the isActive attribute corresponds to false in the Inactive attribute).

Adding an extra field (i.e. isInactive or isInactive__c) results in an exception during aggregation:

2013-08-19 15:47:07,408 ERROR QuartzScheduler_Worker-3 sailpoint.api.Aggregator:1219 - Exception during aggregation. Reason: java.lang.RuntimeException: sailpoint.connector.ConnectorException: InvalidFieldFault
java.lang.RuntimeException: sailpoint.connector.ConnectorException: InvalidFieldFault
Caused by: INVALID_FIELD:
..., isInactive__c FROM User

If I create the attribute at run time with a rule, even though it appears in the account details, it doesn't appear in the drop-down menu of the SalesForce application when I try to link it to the Inactive identity attribute.

The Value Change Rule selectable from the Inactive Identity Attribute menu is not meant to modify the value of the attributes of a given application.

At this point, I run out of ideas. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Charlie