from the documentation I understand the "migrate from IDM" process like
first I removed all associations of the corresponding driver on the
object, and issued a "migrate from IDM" via iManager resulting in a sync:
- add migrate association for this driver to the object
- do an add
- get association from matching policy
- replace migrate association for this driver at the object with the
object that was found (e.g. its DN)
Problem is, that the next time I sync the object by issuing a "migrate
from IDM" the following happens:
- migrate association is added (!) for this driver to the object
- the object now has two associations for the driver one is "migrate"
one with the regular DN of the object in the target application
- a modify is done
- the two associations for the driver remain on the object - one as
"pending" one with the regular DN of the target application.
Are these two associations the intended behavior?
A third sync via "migrate from IDM" issued in the iManager results in an
Code(-9063) Object matching policy found an object that is already
Thanks for your advice!