I am seeing some disturbing issues with Designer while comparing and/or
deploying projects in customer's environments.
I cannot pinpoint most of them, but I have sometimes seen older
versions of policies resurfacing after a deployment, or deployments not
seeing differences between my workspace and the tree.
Today I managed to reproduce one, maybe anyone can try this too?
* Create a driver and deploy it
* Create an ECMA script policy (in a Library in my case) and attach it
to the driver
* Now deploy the driver settings by choosing Live / Driver
Configuration / Deploy Attributes
* Designer says: equal
* Now compare the settings by choosing Live / Driver Configuration /
* Designer says: you've added an ECMA policy
WTF? And I'm fairly sure this is not the only situation where
deployment is flaky in my experience.
i d f o c u s
Identity | Access | Security