I´m running in an issue with Designer 4.0.2 Refresh (Build id: 20120831) on Windows when installing packges with filter resources on drivers.
Steps to duplicate:
In the development Designer
- switch vault to development mode
- create an addon-package, e.g. for a loopback driver
- add a policy, GCV object, schema Mapping Object and a filter Object
- build an publish the package
- copy the JAR File
In another Designer (Customer)
- import the created package (JAR file) to the catalog
- create a new loopback driver
- install the created package on this driver
- check the result
- the filter object is *not* installed to the Driver, but is shown in the package (see catalog)
- all the other objects are installed from the package
Has someone seen this also?