I have 3 eDirectory replicas of my root partition. The master partition
in on an older server that was originally of much older eDirectory
version but is now updated to 8.8 20601.18. The other 2 are almost brand
2 servers have RHEL5 and newest one has RHEL6 operating system.
To my master partition server:
- I can login using any normal user account with LDAP (ldapsearch)
To the other 2 read-write replicas:
- I can NOT login using any normal user account with LDAP (ldapsearch)
- I CAN login with admin account with LDAP
- I CAN login with system viewer account that is in a different
organization with LDAP
- I can login any normal user account using iManager
Replicas are not filtered, they are read-write replicas. Both the admin
and user logins are on a same partition. I tried to switch on "Enable
local login" in the filter section but no change.
Any advice welcome.