Hi,

I'm using an integration activity in one of my workflow. I downloaded
the WSDL of the role webservice at the following address:
http://MyUAPHost:8080/IDM/role/service?wsdl

My version of UAP is 3.6.1 RBPM patch version 28588.

So i used the wsdl in my integration activity, so far so good, i filled
the fields and set the connection fields too.
I modified the integration as John told me:
> In the Action Model (you access this by selecting the Integration tab,
> which is visible once you select the Integration activity) you will
> need
> to change some of the code and disable other parts of it.
>
> You will find a series of IF actions that contain the following
> fragment
> of code at the end of the ECMAScript expression:
>
> ..item(0).toString().length > 0
>
> Change it to:
>
> ..length > 0
>
> In the False blocks of the IF actions you will find 3 Call functions
> with the following code, you want to disable or delete these actions
>
> var fParent =
> Input.XPath("requestRolesAssignmentInput/requestRolesAssignmentRequest/assignRequest").item(0);
>
> var fChild =
> Input.XPath("requestRolesAssignmentInput/requestRolesAssignmentRequest/assignRequest/actionType").item(0);
>
> fParent.removeChild(fChild);
>

But when i try my workflow, here is the trouble, the webservice seems
not to be called. I got an error message: here is my trace

Code:
--------------------
2009-04-10 10:49:35,577 DEBUG [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.IntegrationActivit y:execute] Input: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<requestRolesAssignmentInput>
<requestRolesAssignmentRequest>
<assignRequest>
<actionType>revoke</actionType>
<assignmentType>USER_TO_ROLE</assignmentType>
<correlationID>484</correlationID>
<identity>cn=AA0000,ou=Employees,ou=Actives,ou=Peo ple,o=Interns-Partners</identity>
<originator>cn=AA0000,ou=Employees,ou=Actives,ou=P eople,o=Interns-Partners</originator>
<reason>Requête demandée par John DOE par l'intermédiaire du workflow de révocation d'habilitation.</reason>
<roles>
<dnstring>
<dn>cn=APPS_IAM_WORKFLOWS_ACCESS,cn=APPS_IAM_WORKF LOWS,cn=Applications,cn=Resources,cn=Level20,cn=Ro leDefs,cn=RoleConfig,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplicati on Driver,cn=DriverSet,o=services</dn>
</dnstring>
</roles>
</assignRequest>
</requestRolesAssignmentRequest>
</requestRolesAssignmentInput>

2009-04-10 10:49:35,636 ERROR [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] [Workflow_Error] Initié par cn=AA0000,ou=Employees,ou=Actives,ou=People,o=Inte rns-Partners, Message derreur : {10}, ID du processus : {9}, Nom du processus : {2}, Activité : {8}, Destinataire : {1}
2009-04-10 10:49:35,636 TRACE [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] ID de requête de processus [5cf36c08dc074526a7be37c1c1ebbacf], ID [cn=RevokeRoleWF,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=Use rApplication Driver,cn=DriverSet,o=services] : erreur détectée lors de l'exécution de l'activité d'intégration : [Activity3], le service [G-IAM_UserApplication Driver_Workflow de révocation d'habilitation_Activity3] n'a pas été trouvé.
com.novell.soa.af.ProcessException: ID de requête de processus [5cf36c08dc074526a7be37c1c1ebbacf], ID [cn=RevokeRoleWF,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=Use rApplication Driver,cn=DriverSet,o=services] : erreur détectée lors de l'exécution de l'activité d'intégration : [Activity3], le service [G-IAM_UserApplication Driver_Workflow de révocation d'habilitation_Activity3] n'a pas été trouvé.
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.IntegrationActivit y.executeComponent(IntegrationActivity.java:626)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.IntegrationActivit y.execute(IntegrationActivity.java:475)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.IntegrationActivit y.process(IntegrationActivity.java:311)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.notif yArrive(ActivityNode.java:181)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.IntegrationActivit y.notifyArrive(IntegrationActivity.java:269)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl.startActiv ity(ProcessImpl.java:1630)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl.forward(Pr ocessImpl.java:1516)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.forwa rd(ActivityNode.java:240)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.forwa rd(ActivityNode.java:215)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.MappingActivity.pr ocess(MappingActivity.java:67)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.notif yArrive(ActivityNode.java:181)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl.startActiv ity(ProcessImpl.java:1630)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ConditionActivity. process(ConditionActivity.java:78)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.MappingActivity.pr ocess(MappingActivity.java:67)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.StartActivity.proc ess(StartActivity.java:74)
at com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RunnableActivity.r un(RunnableActivity.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

--------------------

If i translate the error message from French to English, it says
something like:
error found during the execution of the integration activity:
[Activity3], the service [G-IAM_UserApplication Driver_Workflow de
révocation d'habilitation_Activity3] wasn't found.

I don't know much things about this message, i never got this kind of
error.
I guess the SOAP call is not sent, it crashes just before. But i don't
know why... if someone got a clue about it, it would be a great help.

Thank you for support,
SJ.

--
sjahan
------------------------------------------------------------------------
sjahan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=16002
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=368994