Anyone encountered this? I am trying to decide if it is a bug. IDM
3.6.1 patched to IR3 with the latest addriver.dll on a winders 2008
member server (negotiate not simple) to a Win2K8 DC.

The AD account we are using does not have Admin rights, rather a
restricted set specifically excluding delete rights.

We sync along fine, until a Delete comes in on the Sub channel.

Then the RL starts to restart itself, and gets stuck on that Delete
event that the account cannot process. Should just throw an error and
move on.

But the RL process itself crashes and restarts (we set it to restart).

This is actually the first time I have tried this with such a limited
account.

It was an associated and valid delete too...

Not sure if this is a bug, or just site specific here.